BPO(business process outsourcing)
MPG analyzes your complex business process and takes on all the operations, from planning/scheming to operation and maintenance control. We do not merely reform back-office services, reduce overhead costs, and improve efficiency of operations, but also contrive ways to put additional value to the back-office services to enhance the competitive strength of your company. Entrust us with operation of call centers and establishment of data as well as the entire human resources/administration services based on SLA (service level agreement) and you can put measurement and management tasks under your control. ※What’s SLA？
We review your existing business process to improve cash flow by cost reduction, overhead cost reduction, and increase in variable cost ratio. We enable you to relocate your human resources to more strategic operations to streamline the business.
When establishing and new business, strategy and marketing tasks demand the majority of human resources, causing estimating risks in business management and taking countermeasures thereon mere formality. It is also a significant risk to develop new system before the business flow is established. Obtaining and educating human resources also require enormous time and cost. By utilizing our services, you can leverage MPG’s know-how backed up by abundant business experiences to establish new business at a shortest possible time frame while reducing risks.
Benefits that BPO brings:
- Focus function
By spinning off non-core functions to outside organization and concentrating the human resources to core businesses, you will be able to strengthen differential advantages against competitors and focus on improving your corporate value.
- Improve ROA (return on asset)
In financial businesses, big emphasis is placed particularly on ROA and companies are trying not to increase the amount of capitalizing items in their balance sheets. BPO is particularly appropriate for such off-balance measures.
- Reduce costs
Masterpiece Group provides BPO through offshore outsourcing which is more effective in significantly reducing costs and further improving your competitive strength than domestic outsourcing.
- Increase variable cost ratio
BPO turns fixed charges into variable costs, thus reducing risks of compressing profits against the fluctuation in sales during on/off seasons and risks associated with employment issues.
Comments from the clients who experienced MPG’s BPO services:
Merits of the services
Improvement in quality/productivity
- Reduction of unreasonableness, irregularity, and wastes
- Relocation of human resources to increase productivity
- Visualization of process (SOP – standard operation procedures)
- J-SOX related matters
Ensure human resources/ selection and concentration
- Retention of prominent resources in China
- Shifting regular employees to core businesses
Establishing the foundation for expanding business abroad
- Asian Regional Administration Center
BPO indispensable for improving corporate competitiveness
What is SLA？
SLA stands for “Service Level Agreement.”
An agreement on service level. An agreement to guarantee service quality.
When providing services, the contents, scope, and the quality level are quantified and a mutual agreement is concluded beforehand to guarantee penalties and incentives, including rules applied when such standards are reached or not reached.
The following are the main factors for concluding an SLA in the call center business:
Average responding rate, average call loss rate (abandoned call rate), average responding time, engaged rate, first call completion rate, escalation rate, callback rate, average call during, holding rate/time, monitoring score, missing rate, completion rate, up-sell solicit/ close rate, cross sell solicit/ close rate, number of sales calls/ close rate, etc.
- *1: Responding rate … the rate of the calls which operators achieved to respond against the total number of incoming calls
- *2: Call loss rate (abandoned call rate) … the rate of the calls which operators did not achieve to respond against the total number of incoming calls
- *3: Responding time … time required to respond to an incoming call
- *4: first call completion rate … the rate of first calls completed against the total number of calls responded
- *5: Escalation rate … the rate of calls which were not solved by the first respondent and were transferred (escalated) to the second respondent
- *6: Callback rate … the rate of the first respondent not being able to solve the problem on the spot and returning the call after confirmation.
- *7: Completion rate … the rate of the operator being able to talk to and get in touch with the caller against the total number of calls on the list
- *8: Up-selling … to propose and sell products of higher rank (with higher price or profit rate) to the customer who purchased a product or potential customer of such product
- *9: Cross-selling … to propose and sell products associated with a product which the customer purchased or wishes to purchase.